I hope you love your print and want another!
But if for any reason you are not satisfied and want to return your print, you may do so for 14 days following the date you receive it, as documented by the shipper’s tracking information. The print must be in perfect condition and must be returned repacked in its original packaging.
If you do decide to return your print, please follow these instructions in order to receive a refund:
1) Notify me at [email protected] immediately and give your reason for your return.
2) Pack the artwork in its original packaging. If you have any questions, please contact me by email. Glad to help remotely.
3) Shipping and return shipping are the client’s responsibility. Please use UPS and insure the package for its full value.
4) Once the print is received and checked, your refund for the cost of the print will be processed through Paypal. You’ll receive an email to let you know.
If your print arrives damaged, please follow these instructions in order to receive a replacement:
1) Notify me at [email protected] immediately.
2) If the packaging is visibly damaged when you receive the package, please refuse it. UPS will send it back to me. If you email me, I will initiate a replacement right away, then deal with UPS when the original package comes back.
3) If you’re not able to refuse a damaged package (for example, you’re not home when it’s delivered), and the print inside is damaged once you open it, please take a photo of the print and a separate photo of the packaging, and email to me. I will initiate a replacement. At my discretion, I may ask you to ship the damaged print back to me.
4) If the print has shifted inside its mailing tube causing damage, again please take a photo of the print and another of the packaging, then email them to me. I will contact you to decide whether a replacement is needed and take whatever action is appropriate.